Careers at FSM
Social Work Supervisor
Family Success Matters is looking for a Supervisor to provide leadership, clinical supervision and practice support to a team of Social Workers and other professionals, who work with whanau/aiga in the Manukau area providing the Family Start programme.
The applicant will have:
· A degree qualification in field of social work
· A recognised qualification in social work supervision
· Some supervision/mentoring experience preferred
· Social Work registered
· At least 3 years’ experience in service delivery to vulnerable populations
· Depth of knowledge and skill around child safety in social work practice
· Ability to motivate, lead and support a team
· Willingness and ability to undertake further and ongoing training
If you’ve gained all the qualifications above, it could be time to put them into practice with a leading organisation.
To apply – email your CV, cover letter and completed application form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 28th October 2019.
After shortlisting, interviews will occur from Thursday 31st October.
Click here for Position Description for Supervisor
Click here for Application form for Vacancy for Supervisor
Social Worker Vacancies
We currently have opportunities for experienced Social Workers and new graduates to join our growing team. More details can be found here.
FSM recruits degree qualified social workers who have a passion for working with vulnerable families. Our staff visit families in their homes, empowering parents to provide safe and nurturing homes.
We need people who are passionate about working with families to overcome barriers and achieve their goals so children have the best possible start in life.The work is challenging and rewarding with opportunities to develop new practice skills and enhance your career. We offer a supportive working environment with ongoing training.